Tuesday, April 25, 2006

New York!

Hi guys,
just some fast news from New York! :-)
After the first day passed completely sleeping (I've had to recover energies...), I've organize myself about things to do and places to visit: first, I've visit all teh major places like Empire State Buiding, Rockfeller Center, Times Square, World Trade Center,etc.... basically I'm doing the real tourist life!! I've found quite interesting a park, Bryant Park, where you can relax with a free wireless connection on the sun, a place in the middle of Manhattan, next to Times Square.
I'm so lucky to have found such nice days, always sunny and quite hot, I was planning to going out with shorts and t-shirt only, but then today wheater started to be London-style again and so puff!!! :-)
Anyway, the first 3-4 days were perfect for visiting manhattan and enjoy this fantastic city!

Let's talk about nights: on wednesday I went with my english friend Susy & friends to a bar caller "Cafe wha?", quite funny, cool music (i've also danced a salsa song...), but the most important thing is that I was drunk and with 5 girls on my table (and I was the only man!).....
Next evening was more crazy: we started drink in a place, Light, at 5pm untill 7pm, completely free (only a 5 dollars for get in, then all the booze were free, tip non included of course!)...anyway, I can't remember how many drinks I've had, I only know that after 7pm I was in an amazing drunk condition, still with the sun outside! So I left my friend and I went to Copacabana, the best salsa club in new york! The only problem was my shoes (sneakers not allower) so I was first forced to go home, change and come back....but on the way I've took too much time and then when I was at home I fell down sleep! :-(
Anyway, before I leave I really have to visit this club, so I will post how this club is next week! :-)
Friday night, I've met other friends, Franco and co., really cool guys, fantastic night but without have visited any particular clubs, quite expensive for friday night (the minimum was 30$, shit!).
So we've decided to save money for tonight, saturday, since there are really cool plans about it! :-)

Now it's raining that's why I've decided to stay at home, relax and update you about my holiday....

Take care

x x x

No comments: