Wednesday, April 19, 2006

First days in New York...

This city is amazing....first of all, I left London with clouds everywhere, a sort of gray color, and when I'm arrived I believed to be in italy again: yesterday and today I couldn't find any cloud!!! :-)
Thus, the wheater is much better, more hot (I don't need my coat anymore...) and so now I can start wear t-shirt!!

Anyway, now I'm in new Jersey, from here I've a such nice view of Manhattan, I will see you soon some photos....

Yesterday I left my luggages to Susy's office, then I went to Times Square to watch Milan AC..... :-(
Then I've waited Susy finishing her job, then we moved in her apartment here in New Jersey! After 3 consecutively nights without sleep (more or less) I couldn't do too much so after a healthy dinner I've fall sleeping, even with a Woody Allen movie...

And now let's going out, New York is waiting for me....

See ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»