Monday, April 17, 2006

[eng] last days in London...


Hi guys,
sorry if I continue to write in italian and english all the time but I've also many italian friends which doesn't speak english but they still wanna know some news!! :-)
Anyway, what to say about London??? It's great as normal, a unique city with a unique atmosphere!!
During the week I've spent many days looking for some good Master course to take in September: I've visited many university around London, some really interesting, other really SHITs! At the end the best one for quality/price is the University of East London,but I still need to decide what to do, if start working soon for a company (which one??) or start a MSc or MBA!
Anyway, let's talk about the weekend! Friday night I went with Beatka and 2 other polish friends around Shoreditch, brilliant area, full of pubs (it remember be the roman "Testaccio"!!!): we went in a couple of clubs without paying, then thhe girls asked us to visit a strip-tease club.... crazy people for a crazy city!!! :-)
Saturday night we went to "Nice Live", an ex "public toilet" in central london, something of amazing....really cool "club", the only problem they closed at 3am, so what better idea than go to an house-party??? :-)
We followed the chinese guy (the DJ) who bring all the people of the club in his house, fucking really good pent-house!!! So we continued to dance for a little bit more but we decided to save energies for tonight and so we went to sleep at 6am....
The point is that we were waiting for tonight since longe time: we bought tickets in advance for see Richie Hawtin, a great DJ (really expensive as well), so tonight it must be really the best night in London, perfect for this Bank Holiday, isn't it??
Probably tomorrow (monday) I will visit another house party in west london, then tuesday I've my BA-flight for New York City...THE WORLD TRIP IS STARTING!!! :-)

So guys, maybe next news will be from Manhattan, for the moment I wish you happy Easter and hope to hear news from you as well!

Take care,see ya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»