Wednesday, April 05, 2006

[Eng] Letter for my Egham's friends...

Dear Royal Holloway mates,
it was really great to have seen again all of you, i really passed an amazing weekend, thanks to everybody!
Wednesday night the Union was ok for be back but I didn't realize how better was an year before....I've only understod it the day after, in Medicine, the best night in Egham! It was mental, fantastic to have seen so many known people again....
And then, of course, friday night at the union again, it was the cherry on top the cake!
Saturday night was another great night for me, spent with the ex "spanish-house" components, fantastic drunk-party!!! :-)
Anyway, thanks again to everybody for this brilliant short period in Egham, I've miss all of you and I think I will miss you again!!! :-)

Take care

Andrea

P.S: Just to put on some advertisement, let's buy an Apple, have a look to this link (http://www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/) you can use an Apple with Mac OS X and Windows XP together!!! What a perfect deal for introduce yourself to this fantastic new world?!

No comments: