Sunday, July 23, 2006

Last day in Japan and first night in Hong Kong!

Those last 24h were really strange...yesterday afternoon I went to visit some other amazing temple in Japan and the Tokyo Museum Government, a place in the top of a skyscraper, good to have a view of the city (but nothing interesting...)
Anyway, at 6pm I was invited by Sonoko's husband for a free dinner at his place...oooh my god! The food was pretty good and a lot, I really don't know how to thank Kaoru! After dinner, I met Elisa, an venetian girl living in Tokyo from a while, and then we went together in a tipical italian party...it was nice, expecially for the fresh pesto just bring back from Monica, the house's owner!
Anyway, around 10pm I left the party since I've lived in the other side of Tokyo, so my plan was to meet Kaoru again for few drink...and instead he bring me in Yoko's house, a good friend of him, giving me the opportunity to see a really japanese house and I also received a gift from her: a small poster with my name and a pinetree (she's a good painter!)

About this morning, instead, I left pretty early the hostel and I have met Kaoru and Sonoko again, then we went to visit the EDO Museum, good place where to meet the japanese culture and take some good photos! Not too much lest so we came back, take my suitcase (always more heavy) and then they were so cool to came with me until Uedo station!

A couple of hours ago I finally arrived to Hong Kong: the city looks great, big lighting buildings next to the beaches everywhere, really good to see! Following the direction of the hostel, I came out at the bus stop n. 13 and there I found the manager of the hostel waiting for me (there was my name on the paper!) and then really friendly helped me to bring upstair all my stuff!
Here we dealed for a new room (single instead of a dormitory of 7 persons) for only 2 euro more a night...which seemed great and I've accepted! Then later I understood it wasn't a good idea, the place is a really shit, even more worse than when I was in Puerto Rico!! But it's fine, I like to try this kind of stuff, at the end I'm getting used to stay in cheap accomodation, with all their conseguences!

Anyway, the internet point is on the same floor (16th), and sunday night is not really interesting here, so now I stop writing and I'm going to sleep (I feel tired...it's hard to watch 2 movie in only 4h50m in the aircraft!)

No comments: