Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Montreal

Hi guys,
Montreal is great, I really love this city! I'm still trying to understand why but I really like this city and how the people are! First, canadian people love italians (especially girls...), then the city is quite nice and the country looks different from U.S. and Europe...it's just in the middle, a cool mix of them!
My friend Chimene pick me up at the airport, she was astonishing, such a beautiful girl....anyway, she show me montreal on the way for going home but we first stopped to have a coffee in Tania's friend bar.
Then I've met André, my other ex Royal Holloway friend and we went in a nice pub for start drinking....shit, Montreal (and Canada in general) is too expensive for alcohol, if I knew in advance I could buy something at the duty free!!!! :-(
Anyway, we met nice girls like Sara and then we went to Central Station for dance with all French speaker people...too hard to set up a conversation....
Saturday night was really really cool, one of my best saturday night of this world trip! Chimene have just made 25 years old and thus she organized a great birthday party! We went in a cheap restaurant (we bring our own drink!) and we get so drunk that anyone have ate anything....they served the foot too late, alcohol was already inside our vein!!!
Around 12.30pm we went to "pure", a small club in downtown, nice place but basically empty...but anyway, we have had great time since we were 25-30 people and thus it was nice to dance all together (free entrance and vodka at the table....I'e never seen a such big bottle of vodka, I couldn't serve it without a second hand!!!).
Then we went home by taxi, too funny since in the back there was Sebastian throw up all the time.... :-)
We took all the next day to recovery that night, both me and André were so hangover that we couldn't do too much: after a nice lunch (surrounded by liters of water!!) with his family we went again in downtown but we felt so tired that we stopped quite soon in a bar for relax a little bit! Then we met some André's friends but they don't really speak english, so I couldn't really have a good conversation, but at the same time I've learnt some french....
And now that the week start again, me and Chimene should start visit Montreal, but those first 2 days we always get up to late (average 12am) and so we haven't had the time to visit too many places...but it's fine, trust me, it's good to chill out! :-)

No comments: