Tuesday, April 11, 2006

[Eng] London & photos

Hi mates,
this weekend was amazing.....but first I've to update you about all the week since my previous english post was after Egham!
No big things to say about the week, I've just been to Hadleigh, a nice town close to Ipswich, too small for have good things to say! I've spent 3 days with my polish friend Beatka, it was a quite relaxing period, really good for recovery all the energies....
Instead, I've more word to spend about London!
I've arrived at Hass' place (my turkish friend) on friday afternoon, just the time to left all my luggage and then out again, Camden Town direction!!! I've met many italian friends that I haven't seen for a while, it was a nice evening, drinking few beers in a rock concert.... then at midnight they decided to go ina ghost party, 7 pounds, too much for my since I don't like that kind of music...so I went drunk at home, happy for the nice day that I've had...
Saturday me and Hass have met Dan and we went all together to Shoreditch market, but we choose the wrong day since the market was on sunday... :-( anyway, we have seen the sun and we walked for a while, that's the important thing! :-)
Then we decided to go back home and cook an amazing pasta...we cooked 1kg for only 3 persons (of course we haven't finished it) and after that we were half dead, sleeping in the sofa....
At 8pm we decide to do something, so we bought wine and beer and we went to Andreone's house, another great italian friend of mine!! Here we lost Dan for the night since he have found a better thing to do...stay with a woman.. :-)
Andreone too wasn't in a good condition for going out so at the end only me and Hass went out in central London, looking for some glory!! :-)
Suddenly, I remembered about a great club in central London, The End, so I said to Hass to have a look around: there were such a long queue, too long to wait (it was already 1am) so we decided to enter in the club which was next to it (BUT, they're connected!), so instead of pay 16£ and stay in the queue, we payed 10 box and we entered straight away!!! It was fuc*** good guys, really nice party, good music, good girls....and also, another great thing, I've found an italian friend inside the club, an ex-Royal Holloway friend, so we enjoyed the night together, it was really really good!!! Around 3.30 we also found some bracelet for going downstears (that means entering to The End) and so we continued dancing until 7am instead of 5! What a night.....

Sunday: We slept until 3pm (of course!) and then we chill out for a while then we went to a nice bar still in Shoreditch, really cool place (perhaps we also met some german and spanish girls...). Then I went for dinner at Daniela's house, another italian friend (London is full about italian people... :-)
We have had a dinner (pasta, of course!) and then we watched Lock&stock, great movie!!!

Today, finally, not big things, I've just got up quite late (I still have to recovery) and then I moved all my stuff to dan's place, so now I'm living in Hackney! Today we also boughet a ticket for next saturday night, there will be Richie Hatwin playing at The Bridge, it will be an amazing night for sure!!! :-)

See ya guys

xx






No comments: