Saturday, September 09, 2006

Welcome back in Europe!!!

Hi guys,
maybe this is my last post, let’s see if I will post something else about this amazing experience (maybe some essay about each country that I’ve visited, not sure yet).

Last day in India was spent looking around some area in the north and then waiting for the flight (2am, really bad time!): since the recently terrorist attacks in Mumbai and the continuously threats in London, the check-in was really strict and even after we have received many perquisitions….anyway, once on the flight I’ve just ate a really fast meat (at maybe 3.30 in the morning) and then I’ve slept most of the time!
I arrived in London Heathrow early in the morning, I’ve spent all day doing some stuff and then in the evening I’ve met many friends at Zebrano, at Carnaby St.! Here I’ve passed really good time since most of the people that I’ve invited came to the appointment: Stella from Canada, Rowena from Australia, my London’s new friends Davina and Pamela, Daniela from “Avezzano” (Italy) & her friends and BOZINOVSKY (I like to call my friend Dan by surname!).
The day after I’ve also seen Cameron which couldn’t came the day before, then I’ve been to London Stansted and I’ve flight back to Italy (Roma)….even this time the flight leaved quite late due to the strictly perquisitions which delayed most of the passengers to arrive on time at the gate!

Anyway, finally, at around 10pm, the really bad Ryanair aircraft landed Rome (since when I’ve started my world trip I’ve travelled with such amazing aircraft and instead now, flying again with Ryanair, make me feel really unsafe and sad!)...thus I was back again in my country!!!! It was such great emotions for me to be back in Rome after more than 5 months, I was really really happy…and after few minutes I was even more happy looking the Italian way on doing things (I shouldn’t be proud of that but it’s funny and now I’m going to tell you!): once inside the airport, all the people are subject to check their passport before to enter officially in Italy and wait their luggage! The funny scene was this policeman which was quite boring and half sleeping due the late time and thus, what a great idea, instead of checking the passport was just there using his right arm telling to the people to pass the gate just by showing the cover of their passport (thus without even check the first page where to photo is). The result was that I’ve had one of my fastest moment in my life to check my passport (all those 5 months I’ve waited really too long time in lines, everybody were so strict…yes, but not in Italy!!!).

The same night I slept in Rome in my ex-flat (my brother still live there), then the day after I travel again, this time to Sulmona, where my parents live!!! It’s so strange now to be here, writing one of my posts, after have been in Mumbai 3 days ago, 2 days ago in London, last night in Rome and now here in Abruzzo!!!

I was glad to have seen my Italian friends as well here and now we have to celebrate my return (maybe a week with party every night??!! No, I’m jocking), then when I will recover all my powers I will decide if write more or not about this amazing experience, that I really recommend to do and I hope you will have a chance in the future to do it!

Take care

Andrea

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i guess every occasion must be celebrated in a unique style. so it will remmeber for a longer period of time. Yacht Charter Dubai