Monday, August 14, 2006

Useful information in Bangkok

Hi everybody and sorry for the late, it's not always easy to find time to write from internet cafe', expecially when you're in a such beautiful country as Thailand!

I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS COUNTRY TO ANYBODY INTERESTED FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY!
First of all, I just wanna write some useful details about Thailand for then let you know some information about Bangkok & co.

If you're looking for an accomodation in Bangkok, I've got three places for you:
1) MyHouse guesthouse, 37 soi chanasongkram, pha-athit rd, 190 bath (less than 5US dollars!)
2) AtHome, 117 Tana rd, 320 bath
3) D&D Inn, 68-70 Khaosan rd, 550 bath (amost 10 euro)

All of them are great places, the first one for the really cheap price and still good environment (nice people, clean and big single room with private bathroom!). The second one is even more chic, and then the third one is considered one of the best in Khaosan rd (all of those 3 guesthouses are in this same area), made in Thai style and with a swimming pool! (please note that prices change, expecially when you're not in a low season)

If you need a massage, a good place where I went is "Chanwit's Hideaway", 3rd floor of 44 Khaosan rd.

(Just to let you know, I'm writing those information not because they paied me but because I wanna store all those great places for a future trip in Thailand!)

In Pattaya, a good place is 19th Hole, 104/3 Moo 10, Sophon Plaza, Tambon Nongprue (with good I mean really cheap and in central Pattaya, where the wierd nightlife is!)

Other places in Thailand are to be discovered by yourself, just like I did, going in the place and looking around!

Ok, next blog I really will start talking about Thailand!

No comments: