Friday, May 12, 2006

Last update - Canada

Some fast news about my world trip: I'm still in Canada, still in Montreal, but ready to visit Quebec City this afternoon and for all the weekend!
Those days I've visited Montreal with Chimene and friends, all the people are really friendly, really cool, I like Canada!

Thursday I went to "Mont Tremblanc", a nice town in north Quebec (wait for some photos...) and then we stopped to "saint sauveur", another small town famous for their outlet: you can find all the major firms with their not anymore new products, but still in good condition, good for have shopping!

Yesterday, finally, I've cooked for 11 persons.....pasta, of course! I think they enjoyed the food but I didn't like at all....I can do better...next time, next time!! :-)

Perhaps Wednesday I've also visited a salsa club here in Montreal, Salsatheque, but it wassn't really busy, too few persons, but still a nice evening!! Yesterday I've also been to 7/37, a cool bar/club in top of a skyscraper, probably the highest of montreal!

Now I'm waiting 7pm, pick up André and leave for Quebec city, meet our friend Stella and going out for another crazy night!!!

Ciao ciao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea, for sure the best meal you cooked was the gnocchi - that was really the perfect meal for our party and all...
or maybe Emilio's birthday special, the sausage and white wine (I'm gonna call this dish, 'Pasta dell'xp) - this was one of my favourites.

Anyway, enjoy your travels, I will write soon with a draft of your letter. Until then: cujo mo-ve-te!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»