Thursday, May 18, 2006

I love CANADA!

As usual, I can't sleep on the flight, shit! After a really cool night, my last one in Montreal, I'm here on this 737 airbus, direct to Miami, ready to explore a new city, with or without friends... (that's another story that i will tell you in my next post!)
Anyway, last night I was really feeling bad and happy at the same time: Chimene organize for me a last aperitive-drink to say goodbye to all her friends and André's friends that I've met during this long period in Canada....I can't believe yet how many people came! In total there were 13 persons (more or less, just counted from some photos) and it was really cool to have seen again everybody, I really hope to see again each of them, they are really nice people, the really make me feel at home!

After a great weekend in Quebec City with Stella, his such amazing boyfriend Simon, Anna (a future wife next weekend!) and of course André and Chimene, I've passed those last two days visiting Montreal: Mount Royal and the Olympic Stadium (unfortunally it was raining both the days, but it's ok, I've had a great week, everyday sunny!)....and now I'm going to 32 degree in Miami!!!

Anyway, this post is made just to say thanks a lot again to all the canadian people that I've met in those great 12 days, I've really have had good time, I really would like to come back here again, maybe working this time! :-)

I will post as soon as possible some nice photos about my new canadian friends, now it's time to get ready for Miami, the flight is almost finished!

Take care, Andrea

P.s: My MSN contact is ranalli2000@hotmail.com , just in case if any of you wanna keep in touch via chat! :-) (I've also a skype contact, let me find on the search service!)

No comments: